Important Abstract Submission Dates
Abstract submission has closed. Authors will be notified of their abstract submission status by 1 September 2019. For enquiries on abstract submission, please contact the ICBME Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Abstract Submission Opens||Friday, 1 March 2019|
|Abstract Submission Deadline||Sunday, 30 June 2019|
|EXTENDED Abstract Submission Deadline||Friday, 12 July 2019*|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||Sunday, 1 September 2019|
Submit your abstract and present your research and contributions to the international biomedical engineering community.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Abstracts may be submitted for oral or poster presentation.
- Abstracts online submission will open on 1st March 2018.
- [UPDATED] The online submission system has closed on 12 July 2019 at 2359 hrs (SGT).
- Please do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
- Each presenting author is only allowed to submit up to two abstracts and give a maximum of two presentations.
- After submitting your abstract, you will receive an email confirmation that your abstract has been received.
- Please contact the Conference Secretariat if you submitted an abstract and did not receive an email confirmation.
- Notifications regarding status of your abstract will be sent out by 1st September 2019.
Presentation at the Conference
- Instructions for preparation of presentation will be sent together with acceptance notifications.
- For each abstract, at least one author is expected to attend the Conference. Presenting authors must register for the Conference and pay the registration fee.
- Only those abstracts for which a presenting author has registered by the registration deadline will be scheduled for presentation and included in the Conference Programme.
Preparing your Abstract for Submission
- The abstract should be as informative as possible and include the following details:
- Objectives: background and specific objective of the study
- Methods: brief description of methods used
- Results: summary of results obtained
- Conclusions: conclusions reached
- Abstracts must meet the following specifications:
- Abstract Title- Limited to 30 words
- Abstract Text- Limited to 500 words
- Abstract Topic- Please select the most appropriate theme and topic listed
- Please note that no graphs, images or tables shall be included in your abstract.
- Use only standard abbreviations. Special or unusual abbreviations are not recommended. If otherwise necessary, the latter should be placed in parenthesis after the first appearance of the full word.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication.
- The submission form link allows you to store your abstract as a draft in order to make changes. Please note that abstracts must be SUBMITTED before the deadline in order to have it sent for review and subsequent inclusion in the Scientific Programme.