We invite authors whose papers have been accepted at the 17th International Conference on Biomedical Engineering (ICBME) 2019 to submit their full papers to be published as part of the IFMBE Proceedings Series. Since 2009, the IFMBE Proceedings Series is being cited in the following bibliographic databases: SCOPUS, ISI-Proceedings -The Institute of Scientific Information-Proceedings, SpringerLink, Google Scholar.
To submit your full paper, please visit: https://ocs.springer.com/misc/home/ICBME2019.
|Paper Submission||28 February 2020|
|Review||1 March 2020 - 19 April 2020|
|Notification to Authors||20 April 2020|
Important Information for Authors of IFMBE Proceedings Publications
Please visit this link for important guidelines and technical instructions before submitting your proceedings paper. A copy of the copyright form must be completed and uploaded together with the submission of your final manuscript files.
The following also applies to the IFMBE Proceedings:
- Recommended paper range = 2000-3000 words.
- Each paper must be submitted with an abstract, keywords and a conflict of interest declaration.
- Citations should be numbered
- Basic Reference Style (see attachment) will be implemented by Springer
- Figures should be saved as TIFF with a minimum resolution of 600 dpi.